Hampton College – Ofsted GOOD June 2023
We were visited by a team from Ofsted on 27 and 28 June.
We believe that the findings of the inspection are fair and they largely match the school and trust’s self-evaluation of the school. We are pleased that the many strengths of the school were recognised. These include:
- We are a happy school, where children are well cared for
- A strong emphasis is placed on the well-being of children and staff
- There is a calm atmosphere and children behave well
- School is an inclusive and respectful environment
- Across KS1 and KS2 children progress and achieve very successfully
- Children with SEND are identified and skilfully supported
- Governance is strong, which supports school improvement
- Staff and leaders are ‘tenacious’ and ‘vigilant’ in safeguarding children
We agree with the areas identified for improvement and have already actioned changes and additional monitoring in those areas. We have the highest standards and expectations for our school: Mr Jones and the team will now be working in a focused way to make our Good school truly great.
The following link will take you directly to the Hampton College page on the OFSTED website.