On Tuesday 21st March Year 11 and their parents were invited to our 'Revision Evening'. The event was well attended and the feedback was excellent.
The presentations from Mr Gilligan, Miss Yeoman, Ms Kidd and Mrs Allen covered all aspects of preparation for the forthcoming GCSEs and included:
- Revision tips and planning
- The psychology of learning and effective learning techniques
- Revision sessions offered by Hampton College after school and in the holidays
- Advice from English, Maths and Science
- The use of 'apps' for learning
- Advice for parents
- Wellbeing (physical health, nutrition, sleep rest and recovery, mindset and managing stress)
- Motivational quotes and videos
The presentation is available to view here.
'Send the lift back down' is advice from Year 12 students on how to survive Year 11, please click here to view
Should anyone require any further advice or guidance please do not hesitate to contact any of the staff involved.