14 June 2016
Head of School (Secondary Phase)
This is a new post arising from the current Headteacher taking up the role of Executive Headteacher across the Trust.
The role provides an exciting opportunity to lead this successful and popular school. We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Head of School to:
- To take the school on the next phase of its journey ‘from Good to Great’
- Lead Hampton College’s secondary phase (years 7-13) both operationally and strategically
- Be a highly visible leader and be the public face of the secondary phase
- Lead the relentless pursuit of student progress and inspire our students to achieve to their full potential
- Motivate and support a dedicated team of teachers and support staff
- Lead a collaborative and talented Senior Leadership Team and work with an outstanding and dedicated governing body
- In an outstanding, state of the art school building
Closing date for applications will be 12 noon Wednesday 29 June 2016.
Interview dates: Wednesday 13 July 2016 and Thursday 14 July 2016.
Click here for more details and to review the recruitment pack.